Yesterday I wrote about a little travel toiletries bag that I was working on. I liked it, but it was too small.
I measured and retooled and ended up with this. It's the perfect size for my purse insert. I'm OK with this - it's a bit boxy, so as I draft the pattern/directions, I plan on rounding off the top corners.
I offset the zipper so it comes down farther on one side than the other.
I also added a mesh pocket with a snap.
I made some single fold bias tape (not on the bias) with scraps and added it to the webbing straps. I like the look!
Today I'll get to work on making the final adjustments!