Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Monday, April 1, 2013

Crazy Boy Pillows...Are Done!


The pressure was mounting when it came to finishing these two pillows. The twins were asking their mom when they would be arriving! 

So here they are! A truck hauling a fan and a pirate ship pulling a sled! Crazy!











I used my Bernina Free Motion Couching foot to create the clouds. I don't get to use this foot that often, but when I do, it's pure joy!

I wasn't really careful or particular when I stitched up the finishing designs on these pillows. I did some fast applique and regular couching with embroidery floss.
 

I also tested out some fancy stitches to create the chain that's used to pull the sled.
















And finished up the fan with some basic free-motion stitching. I drew the circle for the fan cage and sewed on the mark.


Now let's see if I can get them shipped tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...