Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Friday, December 19, 2014

Tech Tote

I recently saw a tech tote online. It was really functional (which I love), but really ugly. Plain, Boring. So I went to work designing my own. I had to marry my math skills with some patience to get it done, but here's a video of it. I'm tweaking the design/pattern - just moving the long strap to the back of the bag for better stability. I developed a zipper technique so there are no raw seams. It looks more complicated than it really is. And yes, I may have gone a little crazy for pink. I needed something bright. I live in upstate NY and haven't see sunshine in days!


And if you are wondering, I did pass my college broadcasting classes, but a lot has changed in 25 years! Hahaha. And I eventually ditched that major for speech communication...

Hope you like the bag. I have no idea when I'll get the pattern done and posted. I'm in gift-making mode!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...