Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Saturday, July 5, 2014

The Clipster


My friend Lisa texted me from Michigan. She bought this Hip Klip and loved it....but wanted one out of particular fabric.




So I got busy and came up with this one.




In addition to the two zippered pockets on the front, there's a pocket on the back for a cell phone. I added a strap made from 1" webbing that attached with 1" swivel hooks.

I really like it. It's great for traveling and flea market shopping...sporting events! I added carabiners to mine, but I'm tempted to buy the actual hip klips - they only cost $5 each and I could wear this on pants that have no belt loops!


And here's the thing...I designed it so it's a fast project to make. In fact, I can easily whip one up in about 35-45 minutes.

7 comments:

  1. Adorable! I could have used that a couple of weeks ago when I went zip lining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
      is a great thing in my life today.

      Delete
  2. Is there a pattern? I've been wanting to make one for our trip to New York.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Donna! Yes, I finally got around to making a pattern: http://mselaineousteachessewing.blogspot.com/search/label/HipKlip

      Delete
  3. I have been making a bag like that for about a year for my coworkers. They love them. Very handy

    ReplyDelete
  4. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you have another location for your pattern?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...