Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Purse Insert...part 2!

On Tuesday I posted some pictures of my current project - a purse insert. One of my readers commented that she'd like some snaps or something to keep the big center pocket closed. Well....great minds think alike! I added snaps!

 
 Here's what it looks like with the snaps closed (it's empty).

Next, I stuffed it with my toiletries and snapped it closed. These are great snaps - I used the SnapSetter Tool and snaps from SnapSource. I prefer it to the pliers - it gets it right every time. The snaps from SnapSource have longer prongs, so they grip the fabric better!

And here it is opened.



Right now, I'm finalizing the pattern I'm done- Here it is! - I've made five of these. What I typically do is jot down some notes while I make one. Then I make some design revisions and rewrite my notes. Then I write the pattern; then, following the directions, I make another one! Then I put the pattern away and, a few days later, go back to it. I make more revisions to the pattern - yes, I occasionally write things that make sense at the time but make no sense two days later! It takes some time to write and edit the directions.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Bia!!! Now I am just waiting for the pattern!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! I'm putting the final touches on it...it's a boat day, though. Time to head out on the lake...so my sewing must wait!

      Delete
  2. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...