Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Saturday, February 22, 2014

The Get-Away Travel Bag!

 Lately I've been busy teaching, but in my free time I've been working on this quilted travel bag.


I quilted it on the diagonal - 1 1/2" apart. I used headliner foam for the interfacing - I wrote about it here.













Here's the outside....the fabric is Tampa Town Toiles. I have no connection to Tampa. I've never been there - I bought it because I loved the colors. And I love toiles!

Oh...and I got a major deal on the fabric at Surplus City

Here's the inside. The fabric is from JoAnn Fabrics - regular quilting fabric.
I am in the process of adding some exterior pockets...







I'm moving at a snail's pace. Maybe I'll have it done by summer!

1 comment:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...