Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Monday, January 13, 2014

Smartphone Stadium Wallet


One of my friends is a BIG sports fan. She recently moved back to her home state of Michigan to teach (at my alma mater!). She's a Michigan State alum and I know that she'll be going to some Michigan State athletic events. I recently learned that gone are the days of bringing big bags into arenas and stadiums, so I whipped up this little wallet so she can show her Spartan Spirit!

I made the phone pocket out of Michigan State fabric, but made the back of the wallet out of some fun tangerine/gold confetti fabric! She's got a fun personality, so I picket fabric accordingly!
The inside is simple - one zippered pocket and slots for credit card, i.d., etc. She travels light!




Would you like to make one? You can purchase the pattern in my Craftsy Pattern Shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...