Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Quilting Marathon Part Three: Done!

We've been sorting pictures from our Quilt Marathon and I found some of my quilt. Thought you'd like to see the finished product!


Here we are getting set up. This machine is on loan and I can never remember how to put the bobbin in! Love it though...it's a Bernina 580. 

















After what seemed like an eternity, I finished my quilt top. Can you tell that  I hate getting my picture taken?














All done! 

This was a really easy quilt to put together. You can head over to Sweeter Lemon for an explanation.

As I've written before, Southern Tier Quilts of Valor sponsored this event. To this date, Quilts of Valor groups around the US (and abroad) have made just over 70,000 quilts for our wounded warriors! For more information, go to Quilts of Valor.

1 comment:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...