Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Embroidery Thread Chart

I can never keep track of my embroidery thread. I keep telling myself that I remember what I have....but I end up with duplicates. So here's a little trick...

Find chart of your favorite brands (like this one from Isacord or this one from Sulky or these from Robison Anton) and print it (in color...obviously). 

Laminate it or slide it into sheet protectors. Then use a dry erase marker or overhead transparency marker to mark down what you have. When you run out, just erase it! You'll want to be careful of dry erase markers - the ink rubs off with little effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...