Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Happy Zipper Day


I'm a day late with this post, but we can still celebrate Zipper Day. What is Zipper Day? One hundred and thirty two years ago, on April 24th, Gideon Sundbäck was born. Who is this man? He is the inventor of the zipper! YAY! Read more about Gideon...

So we threw a little party in the studio and made some zippered pillows. It's an easy technique, so check it out: learn how to put a zipper in a throw pillow by reading my post!

5 comments:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I needs to spend some time studying more or understanding more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for magnificent information I used to be in search of this information for my mission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have discovered It positively useful and it has helped me out loads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am hoping to give a contribution & help other customers like its helped me. Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...