Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Monday, February 9, 2015

Gryffindor Tech Tote

I just finished up this tech tote for my friend's daughter...the Harry Potter fan. I purchased the embroidery design on Etsy - it's incredible - really detailed and dimensional. Then I assembled the tote using a pattern that I am working on. I typically make one or two then write the pattern, then make one or two more to put my pattern to the test.


This tote will hold a tablet (in the big section) and a phone with accessories (in the front pocket). I hope to have the pattern finalized and up for sale in the next week or so! I created a zipper technique (well, I think I created it - I've never seen it before) that makes putting this together much easier -- there are no raw seams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...