Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Friday, July 18, 2014

My Mess

Some of my friends are under the impression that my sewing room is neat and organized all the time. I am a Virgo...so, yes, I am usually organized and tidy. When I'm in design mode, however, that is not the case.

Here's the mess I woke up to this morning. Yesterday I was working on my smartphone wallet pattern. I went to bed late (for me...which is 10:30 pm!), thinking about how I was going to translate the design elements to the written word (for the pattern). I did manage to pick up the fabric that was on the floor and throw it in a pile.


























 



At least I remembered to unplug my iron! Yes, this is my idea of a mess. I did clean it up before I started sewing this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...