Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Kitchen Dish Mat Redo

As much as I love my dishwasher, I do take care of certain items by hand washing them. My only problem (besides having a smaller-ish kitchen) is that I have a corner sink - with only one big sink. This makes air drying items a bit difficult. I eventually tried out one of those microfiber dish drying mats. But once again, the corner sink was a bit of a problem: the mat didn't fit well.


I lived with it for about six months, then finally decided to channel my handy mother and hack the corner of the mat so it fit snug up against my sink. The first thing I did was carefully remove the binding, then I marked where I wanted to cut and cut (with a rotary cutter), and lastly I sewed the binding back on.

Snug. And just the perfect size! 

The best thing of all? It's -4 but the SUN IS OUT! January in New York!


3 comments:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "The room is that the heart of any home, and therefore the heart of the room is that the Sink. It serves multiple functions besides laundry utensils and improvement the fruits and vegetables. The sink is additionally the busiest a part of the room with most of the food preparation and connected activities going down here. It is, therefore, completely essential to pay your time considering the varied decisions offered within the market before putting in a brand new sink in your room. Click Here to read more.

    Read more at:
    https://matforkitchenfloor.com
    Farmhouse kitchen floor mats

    ReplyDelete
  3. In tropical locales where tempests or storms are as incessant as twenty of every year, ranchers' confidence is put absolutely on the hands of Natural force. In the event that the arrangement came to is the subsequent one, that is, a foreordained sum to be given. The rancher may get himself obligated after they reap if the yields are crushed. Then again, if the yield is a brilliant collect, the rancher will pick up. This doesn't ordinarily happen on the grounds that landowners are savvy and in some cases insatiable. Click Here to read more.
    Or,
    Read more at:
    Efarmer
    https://efarmer.nl

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...