Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Friday, June 28, 2013

Porch Make-Over

I have a wonderful screened-in porch that I use all summer. I love it and my cats love it. About thirteen years ago, I purchased some rugs for a different home. When I moved to this house, I put those rugs on my porch where they stayed year-round...for eleven years!

For the past two years, I've been searching for new rugs. I knew what I wanted but had trouble finding them. Last month I hit pay dirt. Online. At Home Dept. I found my colorful and beautiful rugs on the cheap and bought two (roughly 5' x 7'). FYI - the rugs are discontinued...of course!


I then went to work taking down the old roller blinds and adding new ones. Here you can see my helpers. 











I found some great fabric at Fabric Guru that I will use to make some new cushions for....











 
.... these chairs. I know. Ick. I did a little work on them last year. But I'm taking it to the next level!

Thankfully, Fairfield World sent me some Poly-Fil polyester fiberfill - they will need to be re-stuffed!

And I'll be making some foot stools!
I have some other projects in mind, so stay tuned!












1 comment:

  1. A little note to let everybody know about the powerful work of doctor chimnedum herbal home. My name is Gazalee from Malaysia and i was ones a HEPATITIS and HBP victim until i read about Dr chimnedum herbal home online on how he cured so many people with herbal remedies,and i contacted him for help and he really helped, after i applied his herbal remedies. i am testifying to this great Dr chimnedum herbal home because i want everybody to be informed so that you will contact him today for your cure, Contact him through: dr.chimnedumherbalhome1616@gmail.com Call/Whatsapp: +2347086675538,I'm healed,
    is a great thing in my life today.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...