Pages

 photo Home_zpspchzwjez.png  photo Patterns_zpsffe5v7nd.png  photo Tutorials_zpsplo1y0ea.png  photo 193faa8a-319f-4666-9915-a2cc9af19bda_zpsah1i88qv.png  photo 1aff47d5-9779-4086-ae8c-7c8a885b6c47_zpsyyyqf1xu.png

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The Peaches Purrrrse Second Go Around

I have been working on the pattern for The Peaches Purrrse. This is a fairly involved process (it took me two full days to get the pattern written in MS Publisher) that involves following my pattern (exactly) and making another one. I made some minor design changes and here it is:

I played around with a chenille upholstery fabric to see if I could snap the grommets in place. It worked!


Writing up the zipper directions wasn't easy! 

Love the cute tassel (thanks Hobby Lobby!)
I included a nice divided pocket. There is elastic in the pocket top to keep things inside. You could always add one on the other side!


The final size is 11" long x 10.5" tall x 5.75" wide.

The pattern will be posted soon!!

Pattern is now POSTED in my CRAFTSY pattern store!

2 comments:

  1. May I ask where the pattern for the purse is at. I have searched the site but am not finding it. Is it on Crafty. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! I haven't posted the pattern yet. I need to make one more to make sure the pattern make sense. And I'm back to work teaching - which cramps my style (and pattern development!).

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...